WikiHouseAu - WikiPod
- A flat packed house for ‘Do It Yourself’ assembly for affordability.
- It is a combination of panel construction (cassettes) and structural ‘elbows’ working as one.
- All sheet timber materials are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) sources.
- Accurately and efficiently CNC router cut and left in breakout sheets for ease of assembly.
- Cassette floor, wall and roof elements are assembled with hand tools and an 18v drill/driver gun.
- Elements and elbow (splines) are ‘barn raised’ using mallets and pegs.
- A ‘Tiny house’ you can live in now but add to your WikiHouseAU later.
The WikiHouse London Process